General Terms and Conditions
1. PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS OF HILL'S STAFF FEEDING SCHEME
1. Participation in the Hill’s Staff Feeding Scheme is open to anyone who works as a veterinary professional for a veterinary practice in the United Kingdom.
2. This veterinary practice is primarily concerned with the treatment and care of small pet animals. These veterinary practices are clients of Hill’s.
3. The Hill’s Staff Feeding Scheme applies to products of the brands Hill’s™ Prescription Diet™, Hill’s™ Science Plan™, VetEssentialsTM, and Hill’s™ Ideal Balance™ which are available at the Hill’s Staff Feeding Scheme.
4. Hill’s Prescription Diet products can only be purchased after an examination of the dog or cat and after diagnosis by a vet.
5. All prices indicated on the website are Veterinary purchase prices.
6. Veterinary purchase prices are recommendations only and there is no obligation on the customer/retailer to comply with these recommendations.
7. All prices indicated on the website are inclusive of statutory VAT.
8. In the Hill’s Staff Feeding Scheme, registered participants can enjoy a £4, £7, £8 or £12 refund depending on the product size.
9. The Hill’s products to which the refund is applicable are only intended for use by the participant and for a maximum of 2 pets. Purchase of Hill’s products via the Hill’s Staff Feeding Scheme for third parties is not permitted.
10. Refund can be claimed for maximum of 12 products per pet per year.
11. The payment of the refund can only take place when the participant meets all the requirements (for example: the Hill’s product on the invoice corresponds to the product ordered on the website; the name of the clinic on the invoice corresponds to the clinic registered on the website; the personal name on the invoice corresponds to the name entered upon registration).
12. The payment of the refund can only take place if the invoice date falls within a time period of 6 months before or 5 weeks after the order date on Hillsfeedingscheme.co.uk
13. Once the invoice is uploaded, the discount will be paid into staff feeding member bank account within 10 days.
2. VALIDITY AND UP-TO-DATENESS OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It may be necessary, due for example to the further development of our website or the implementation of new technology, to alter these General Terms and Conditions. Hill’s thus reserves the right to change the General Terms and Conditions at any time in the future. We therefore recommend that clients re-read these General Terms and Conditions every now and again.
The website https://www.hillsfeedingscheme.co.uk was developed and is managed by Pondres Direct Mail B.V. (with the exception of links to external websites) on behalf of Hill’s Pet NutritionLtd. of Guildford, the United Kingdom. Hillsfeedingscheme.co.uk is part of the Hill's Staff Feeding Scheme programme. This programme offers veterinary professionals the opportunity to order Hill’s products at discounted prices for their own use.
4. COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK LAW, ETC.
This website is protected by copyright. Its content may be used solely in accordance with the present General Terms and Conditions. Hill’s offers no guarantee whatsoever that the possible use of this website does not constitute an infringement of any rights whatsoever held by Hill’s or third parties. The images, text, audio, software and other material contained on the website is either the property of Hill’s, or it is used with the explicit permission of the holders of the respective rights applicable to it. You are permitted to use the material published solely in accordance with the explicit wording of the General Terms and Conditions listed below. Any inappropriate use of said material may constitute an infringement of copyright or other property rights.
All trademarks and brand names used on the website are either the property of Hill’s, or are used with the explicit permission of the holders of the respective rights applicable to them. The further use of said trademarks or brand names is strictly prohibited, unless it is carried out with the prior written permission of Hill’s or the third party which owns the trademarks or brands in question.
You are not permitted to download or copy content from the website for any purpose other than strictly personal, non-commercial use. Neither are you permitted to make copies for other purposes, nor to alter the content in any way.
5. CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
The content of this website is intended to provide the user with general information, without issuing any guarantee or accepting any liability whatsoever. Hill’s has done its utmost to ensure that the content of this website is as accurate and up to date as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that it does not contain any errors or omissions. Hill’s reserves the right to delete, edit or add to the content on this website at any time whatsoever.
Under no circumstances whatsoever should the content of this website be considered an alternative to the provision of medical or other professional advice and/or treatment. As a consequence, the information in question should not be used as the basis for diagnoses or treatments.
Persons using this website do so entirely at their own risk. Participants therefore bear personal responsibility for the correct input and transfer of data. Neither Hill’s itself nor its affiliates accept liability for any damage or loss whatsoever incurred in connection with access to and/or use of the content of this website. For example, Hill’s cannot guarantee that the telephone lines, the Internet and/or other networks will provide optimum use and access.
We do our utmost to implement all the technical and organisational security measures necessary to store your personal data in such a manner that it is neither accessible to third parties nor to the general public. Should you wish to contact us by email, however, we would nevertheless inform you that it is not possible to vouch for the complete confidentiality of information supplied using this means of communication. We would therefore advise you to forward confidential information to us solely by registered mail.
Various parts of this website may contain hyperlinks to third parties’ home pages, which may be in some way related to certain content on our website, but which we have no control over. The provision of such links is therefore intended solely as a service to users of our website. The fact that our website may contain links to other home pages, by no means implies that we support, confirm or recommend the content of said pages. Neither Hill’s nor its subsidiaries therefore accept any liability whatsoever for the content of such external home pages, nor for any damages or loss incurred in connection with access to and/or use of the content of such home pages.
9. USE OF THE WEBSITE
Whenever a Customer consults our online offer, we temporarily record and store their current IP address, the date and time, the type of browser and operating system installed on the PC, and the pages viewed, until such time as they are automatically deleted. We are unable to identify natural persons on the basis of this data, however, which is precisely as intended. The majority of the online services provided by Hill’s can be accessed without the need for personal registration or disclosure of one’s identity. Use of the website for purposes of the programme is restricted solely to British veterinary practices, however, and is subject to registration and the provision of identification. In order to use this shop, one therefore has to complete a form, in which certain fields are compulsory entry and others optional. Furthermore, one invariably has to provide an email address and a password. If any of the form’s compulsory entry fields are left blank or are not completed truthfully, then access to the selected website may be refused. This also implies that Hill’s will be unable to provide the services offered on the website.
All access data or other characteristics are strictly personal and confidential, and may therefore in no circumstances whatsoever be passed on to third parties or made public. Hill’s accepts no liability whatsoever for any damages or loss incurred due to misuse of the access data.
The personal data (such as their name and contact details) that the Customer issues us, when placing an order or sending an email for example, is used solely to process correspondence with the Customer and for the purposes for which the Customer provided the data in question.
We assure you that we shall not pass the personal data on to third parties, unless we are legally obliged to do so, or the Customer issues prior explicit permission to do so. Insofar as we make use of the services of third parties for the execution and handling of data processing, this shall be carried out in strict accordance with the provisions made under UK Law for the protection of privacy (the Personal Data Protection Act).
Personal data that has been submitted on our website is stored for no longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was entrusted to us. Insofar as retention periods have to be observed for trade purposes and in accordance with tax law, certain data may be stored for up to ten years. In principle, personal data is stored in Hill’s own databases, or those of a firm whose services Hill’s has engaged.
In the process of recording this data, it may occur that, for organisational and technical reasons, personal data is recorded – usually merely temporarily – in countries beyond the territories of Switzerland and the EU. In principle, we nevertheless ensure that your data is covered by an adequate level of security, regardless of the location where it is stored.
10. RIGHT TO INFORMATION AND OTHER CUSTOMER RIGHTS
If the Customer no longer agrees to the storage of their personal data, or in the event that it is no longer valid, then we shall either delete, amend or block access to the data in question, on the basis of a respective decision in accordance with the statutory provisions. If required, then the customer shall be issued information free of charge on all the personal data which we hold on them. In the event of any queries relating to the collection, processing or use of the personal information, or requests to consult, amend, block or delete said data, the customer should contact us at the following address:
Pet Nutrition, Ltd.
Guildford Business Park, Midleton Rd,